Friday, May 16, 2008

Leaving Las Limerick

So it's finally happened. The day I thought could never come too soon...
I officially move out of home for what's likely to be the last time in a little under 18 hours.

I'm terrified, even more than last week....
Galway seemed much closer by comparison even if it is just a little more unfriendly.

Thankfully, I have some great people to look after me! John, I have no idea what I'd be doing right now if it wasn't for him. Claire is a definite friendly face that I'll need to see regularly to keep me from going insane. Steve, my partner in crime and in returning to education, also my personal guide to the world of politics and an amazing friend. Dave will be my link to Limerick and keep me entertained at the same time. And Séan, well he can bring a smile to my face when I really need it. And my mom, who's really just an uber-legend!

Thanks to all these guys, because at the moment....I'd be a wreck without them.

No comments: