Wednesday, November 7, 2007

From Dante's Seventh Circle....Honest....

So remember that Hell place I was talking about....I'm here...like right now!
And Hell froze over today...I have to work Christmas day. Now yes, I did volunteer but it was more in the " Sure, no problem....(If I say yes they'll be nice and give me a nice early one, so I'll get christmas dinner)". But No, Jeff will spend his christmas telling poor saps of children that Santa clearly forgot to register their phones and no, they won't get the're free credit till sometime in the new year and tell the lonely prick who rings in to complain of coverage issues that Rudolf knocked out the mast in croke park, so go stuff yourself with the microwave dinner and leave me alone and thank you, call again.


But anyway, I have to say I'm liking this blog thing...reports say you are too which is always a plus, I think.

Celine Dion concert.....hmmmm......that could be fun. I'm partial to a bit of french canadian warbling m.moiselle Dion. Doings are a transpiring.

Don't get me wrong, I do love my other music....but even the most straight laced of his has a little bit of a weakness for something completely different.

Power of Love in Croke Park would sound pretty feckin amazing I imagine.

Now Eurovision in croke park.....That's a party!

No comments: