Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oglaigh na hEireann

I just got the uniform for the play....original vintage surplus. I must put a photo up. Its very Michael Collins-esque. But its strange, the feeling I get when I put it on. Its not quite patriotism, but something along those lines. I think pride is more appropriate...

Well except for the trousers....they're a little on the tight side and I have to say, some minor camel toe action goin on but that will be fixed. Honestly, since I started working in Hell I've piled on the pound and my car (known hereafter as Susie) doesn't help much either.

Diet, gym or both??? Je ne sais pas as I don't think I will have the time or paitence for either. I hate to be one of those people who worry about the way I look but I can't help it. Damn my friends for being pretty....you know who you are....grrrr......

Oh god, slap me now....reading back I realise how pathetic it sounds!
Right....ENOUGH!

I hereby found the MWMS (Men With Moobs Society). A calm, relaxing and non-threatening environment where like minded and afflicted individuals can meet, talk to, support and advise each other.

MOOBS shall one day inherit the earth. Its not all bad, I could make a mean drag act as a result. lol

Speaking of which, kudos to all in the AML. I hear twas just *shudder* Fabulous! I'd love to have gone but as my last post reminds me, I was dealing with other matters at the time. Stupid men...

But anyway, the Uniform. Yes, It is absolutely Beautiful. Its strange how it can transform how you act, move, even feel. Yes, Pride is the word. I feel Proud wearing it. And despite the fact I have not a military moulded bone in my body, it does feel as if you are wearing History. From the cap to the buttons, the Harp insignia brand the owner with a Republican streak that even the most neutral of bodies could not supress.

But still the camel toe trousers..... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try not to be so pretty in future :p