Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Confession...

Twice in my life I have cried over a man. Once was when I had to break up with one and just felt horrible for doing it, and the second time was at realising i'd been played and in the process had fucked a lot of thing up.

The second time was the most recent. A week ago to be exact. In one drunken moment, I became tangled in a rubix cube of a love triangle and have not been quite right since.

The root cause of this problem is the focal point for my anger, lust and now shame. He has caused me to become slightly bitter in a fashion I have yet to experience.

The phrase, a hole is a hole, could possibly be this man's mantra. No emotion, no thought to the mindset of another person or people for that matter....


Having said that my mind was hardly in the most right thinking of places....i'm the jealous type unfortunately. I don't take bad news well. Still if I'd known the full extentof what had gone on....things would be different.

I've lost out on the chance of something great, that I am sorry for but moreso I am angry at the person who helped take that chance from me.

Anyone reading this who knows me will understand what all this means. Those who don't, I tell you this: Never have your cake and eat it, it only comes back to bite you on the ass.

Love's labours are lost....I would liked to have seen them bare fruit.

No comments: