Wednesday, November 7, 2007

hmmm.....

I thought I'd give you all a quickie before I dash off to rehearsal. Stop laughing Mike it's not meant like that....filthy minded fool :P

Though having said that I wouldn't mind it that much....

Constant work and rehearsal along with the relatively recent demise of a semi relationship means that....well....I ain't exactly gettin much lol. (I can see the comments now)

In fact the stuff in the play is probably as close as i've come to physical romantic contact in a while now. That probably down to me being bitter about said semi-relationship (no offence if the other party is reading). But ya, many things I should have said, never were. And they now manifest themselves occasionally in the form of a major mood swing here and there....

Stephen Fry did a documentary about the secret life of the manic depressive. Going from massive highs to devastating lows....bi polar disorder....i think i'm slightly like that at the moment.


Bi - Polar


At least I'm not cold.....


Though having said that, Justin West (my character in the play) is quite like that too. Perhaps I'm blurring the lines between reality and the stage again....

Not that its such a bad thing, I do love a Donegal accent.

No comments: