Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time to Break my Legs...

6 weeks, 4 hangovers, 13 Statoil Rolls, 8 near death experiences, 1 buzz-cut and a tantrum on from the day of our first rehearsal, the time has arrived.

CURTAIN UP.....well there isnt a curtain but you know what I mean.

I'm exhausted from it all, but I can't wait. It will be so much crazy, nervous fun! And finally, I have the perfect trousers with no camel toe! Yay!!!

So come one, come all....

ALL NATIONS WELCOME IN DOLLY WEST'S KITCHEN.


Anyway, hell was tolerable today. My move from Hell to Limbo has begun with a lengthy application and the decision now rests with our resident overlord...

Ugh, my head hurts....


Boy who is liked is being funny....in a good way. I like :P

I really should write thse when I have more focus and am not drifting off to sleep...

Night all.


P.S. Yes it is you

No comments: